I know I’m late and it took me several months till i have found the time to assemble the first of my kits, But now i’m stucked with the dock.
After the first trial and using the web portal i got everything up and running but on the wrong wifi network. I searched for some options and finally used platformio, wiped the dock and uploaded the current master build of the firmware (build from current github master)
Unfortunately it did work … Which means I now have a virgin Dock which waits for bluetooth config
[BLUETOOTH] Initialized. Ready for setup.
This didn’t work in the initial Handpiece connect and even after a couple of resets (using a fresh 1.0.0 sd card on the remote) it still isn’t able to configure via bluetooth.
This is not a big problem but the dock also no longer opens a setup wifi network which would allow the configuration there.
I’m going to fix this with a custom firmware build that adds a serial interface to set those values, but i was wondering if i may have missed something in the process.