Yio Remote Community

I was too late for the party!

Hi,

I just found your project through Google and since I wanted to buy a Neeo (but didn’t because they were acquired by Control4) I was really happy to see that alternatives exists!

Since I’m too late for the party I wanted to ask you if there are plans the kit will be sold to people like me and if yes, if there is a some sort of a time frame.

Thank you very much and congratulations!

Regards
Frederik

1 Like

Hi @frederik,
Thanks. I wrote in the other topic that there might be kits after the rewards sent out, but I don’t know yet. I’ll post about it there on the forum as well.

However the project is open source and you can completely make and build your own as well. I’ll be uploading all files ASAP to the github hardware repo.

Cheers,
Marton

1 Like

Hi @marton

Thanks very much for the answer, much appreciated!

I will have a look now an then in the forums and will check the Github as well.

Again: really cool project!

Cheers,
Frederik

3 Likes

Sadly I missed the campaign too. :frowning: Hopefully there will be enough kits after the rewards are sent out.

I could build the electronics on my own when you publish the pcbs as gerber files or something similar. But the housing is much more difficult. It won’t be that nice when I use my 3D printer and so far I have no idea how to create the rubber silicone buttons.