I have ordered more kits to cover accidental damage/loss during shipping. Fortunately only 2 packages were damaged or lost, so I’m left with extras.
I have created a temporary opencart store, so it’s somewhat organised how these will be sold. This store will be online until the last order is shipped off and arrived. After that I’ll take the store down.
How it works:
- Go to http://store.yio-remote.com
- You can choose to have the remote pre-assembled or as a kit
- There will be one payment option called
Bank transfer. This is just so you can check out without payment. Once I have processed your order you will receive a PayPal link for payment. If you’d like to use bank transfer anyways, please write it in the comment for your order.
- If you’d like an invoice for a company, please provide an EU VAT number in the comment for the order.
- You will receive updates via e-mail of your order.
I have ordered shipping material, that should arrive next week. Once it’s here I’ll start shipping out orders.
I will do my best to ship orders out as fast as I can, but please be patient. I’ll process orders as they come in. Pre-assembled remotes take a bit longer.
Please remember, this is still the same DIY kit. It’s not a retail product!
I also have more of some of the parts. For example, I have some extra buttons, because of MOQ. I also have some damaged aluminium housings (scratches on surface, of course this would be a reduced price). I have also gotten a coupon from the PCB manufacturer, so there’s enough people who would like to buy just the PCBs, I can get some more manufactured. I have VERY limited number of displays available (like 5 or so). If you’d like to buy just these parts, please vote in the poll below and I’ll put them up for sale in the store as well:
- I would like just the buttons
- I would like just the not-so-perfect housing
- I would like just the PCBs
- I would like just the display